We’re on the hunt for a new cookie cutter design to add to our collection – and we want your help! If you didn’t already enter our “Design Your Own Cookie Cutter” contest at one of our recent tradeshows, we’re opening the contest up to everyone!
Submit your design now through April 30th for a chance to win. Our team will review all submissions and pick one design as the winner. The winning cookie cutter will be added to our line of products available to buy online and in stores nationwide, and the winner will also get a gift basket containing our most popular cookie cutters and kitchen tools.
1. Download the design sheet here and print it out. This sheet gives you the specifications for the size of the cookie cutter you can create.
2. Fill in your name, phone number, and email address at the top of the sheet. This will allow us to contact you if we have questions – or if you’ve won!
3. Draw your design to scale in the space provided on the sheet. We suggest that you take a look at our site to make sure we don’t already have a cookie cutter in that shape – we have more than 950 to choose from!
4. Write a brief description of your cookie cutter (“This is shaped like a guitar.”).
5. Scan your sheet. If this isn’t possible, take a photo of your sheet, making sure to clearly capture the information. Email that scan/photo to us at email@example.com. You can also mail your entry to us, as long as it’s postmarked by April 30th:
Attn: Design Your Own Cutter
6250 Kellers Church Rd
Pipersville, PA 18947
6. We’ll announce the winner by June 1st!
Terms & Conditions
Please make sure you read the Terms & Conditions of the contest before you enter:
All contest entrants irrevocably assign and transfer to R&M International and its agents, licensees, and assignees all rights, title, and interest in and to the submitted drawings, including, without limitation, all copyrights. Contest entrants warrant and represent that all drawings submitted to R&M International are wholly original and their own creation, and that they are the sole owner of all rights (other than R&M International) to the submitted drawings. Please note that drawings may need to be adjusted to accommodate the tooling process. Winning drawing(s) will be produced and added to the R&M cookie cutter line for the upcoming year. All winner(s) will be notified by R&M International.
If you have any questions you can email us or reach out to us via social media. We can’t wait to see your designs!